Frequently Asked Questions
- How many customers will I be sharing deals with?We limit our members to a maximum of 20 people per deal sheet, the lowest in the industry. Other deal services share leads with up to 60 people.
- Which categories will the leads be in?We source deals from all types of categories, including toys, electronics, home, kitchen and beauty. This offers our customers a wide selection of leads.
- What is “Ungated”?Ungated is a term used to describe that you have permission or are un-restricted to sell in a particular category or brand on Amazon. Some brands and categories can be restricted to sellers and as such you will need to become “ungated” in order to sell these products.
- Do I need to be ungated in categories?We source deals from a wide variety of categories and being ungated in some would be an advantage, however it is not essential.
- Where do your source your leads from?We source our deals from UK online retailers / stores.
- What is the ROI for the deals?We provide deals that have a minimum of 30% ROI after all Amazon FBA Fees.
- How will I receive the deals?Each Arbitrage Mastery customer will have access to their own deal sheet using Google Sheets. Deals will be added in real time once our experts have sourced and validated a lead.
- Is there a contract or do I have to sign up for a certain amount of time?Nope. There is NO contract and you are free to cancel as and when you wish.
- How do I cancel my subscription?You can cancel your subscription at any time by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question that is not listed here?
Please contact us via email@example.com